Wednesday, August 23, 2006

White traitors who support Aztlan




This guys name is David Corrigan and he is confused. He thinks that he is somehow " on the edge" or living dangerously and rebeliously by doing exactly what the government wants him to do. And so the poor stupid white dork is activly participating in the extermination of his own people.

I wonder if his little bandito buddies there with thier faces covered will protect him when they take over. I wouldnt count on it. He will be just another Gringo to be killed.

If you would like to call him or correspond with him in order to help him realize the error he is making his phone number is 661-835-1438 and his email address is viogolo@yahoo.com

You know if you do contact him you might tell him that he is right about the war in Iraq. He also is part of a group that stands on the corner of Stockdale and California avenues in Bakersfield on Fridays between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm. to protest the war.

Too bad he doesnt realize that he has chosen the wrong side in the race war.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pioneer Little Europe said...

Yeah Gregory I know that I misspell words sometimes or make typos...but at least I dont run around with a bandana over my face trying to pretend that I am fighting for some rightous and noble cause. I do all my activism with my face uncovered.

Why do these ARA thugs wear bandanas anyway, are they planning on robbing a bank or commiting some sort of crime?? Or is it that they hold such high profile jobs and public offices that they must hide their identity like Spiderman??

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I mispell words too

7:19 AM  
Blogger eyzwydopen said...

When all else fails, pick out spelling errors and do some nit picking.
Isn't it funny how these anti-racist morons get so bent out of shape when we post pictures of them?
It's almost like they are embarrassed about themselves.
Maybe that is why they hide behind their snot incrusted bandannas.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of us have begun to call them anti-Whites now...rather than antis or anti-racists. Let's call it what it is! :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home